In light of the Supreme Court’s disgusting intention to ban abortion, control people’s bodies, and take away our fundamental human rights, we know many of you are looking for ways to get involved NOW.
Independent abortion providers like Whole Woman’s Health Alliance provide the majority of abortions in the U.S. and operate in the most hostile states. Independent providers also provide the majority of abortions after the first trimester, the need for which will only increase as patients are forced to travel out-of-state for abortion care. Coordinating travel, time off work and/or school, child care, etc., and gathering funds to pay for an abortion can all cause delays to care.
Here’s how you can take a stand:
- Say ABORTION. Say it without shame or fear. Normalize abortion for the simple, safe health care that it is. One in 4 people will have an abortion in their lifetime.
- Post on social media your support for abortion and to let everyone know it’s still legal!
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper about a specific ban or the state of abortion rights.
- Show up at rallies and protests to show the anti-abortion minority that we won’t be silent. There are nationwide protests happening, so find one in your community!
- Reach out to your local and national elected representatives to tell them that you oppose anti-abortion laws.
- Vote for candidates who fight for (not just give lip service to) abortion rights. Encourage others to register and vote on election day!
We need you with us. Please make a donation to help us protect abortion rights and access.