To help WWH/A patients directly, you can donate to the Stigma Relief Fund or the Abortion Wayfinder Program.
Please do not contact our clinics directly. Our clinic staff are busy serving patients and navigating logistics to serve patients from other states.
- Volunteer as a clinic escort through Pro Choice South Bend
- Volunteer as a legal monitor – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer as an All Options intern or Talkline advocate
- Donate to Whole Woman’s Health of South Bend
- Donate to the Hoosier Abortion Fund
- Volunteer as a clinic escort
- Volunteer with or donate to the DC Abortion Fund
- Donate to the Pro Choice Maryland Fund
- Volunteer for the Rideshare Program or Donate to Baltimore Abortion Fund
Midwest (Assists and fund patients in both IN and MN)
- Volunteer with or donate to the Chicago Abortion Fund
- Volunteer with or donate to the Midwest Access Coalition
- Volunteer as a clinic escort through Pro-Choice Minnesota
- Volunteer as an abortion doula or transportation assistant with the Spiral Collective
- Donate or Volunteer with Our Justice
- Donate to Whole Woman’s Health of Minnesota
- Volunteer with the Lilith Fund
- Volunteer with the Texas Equal Access Fund
- Volunteer with Janes Due Process
- Donate to Fund Texas Choice
- Donate to Whole Woman’s Health of Charlottesville
- Volunteer or donate to the New River Abortion Fund
- Volunteer or donate to the Blue Ridge Abortion Fund
- Volunteer or donate to Repro Rising VA (formerly NARAL VA)
- Practi-Cab Program: Michelle@reprorisingva.org
- Volunteer or Donate to Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project
- Contact your elected officials (city council, state legislators, federal legislators, etc.) and ask them to oppose proposed bans/support legislation protecting or expanding abortion rights. You can find a sample letter writing toolkit from the ACLU of Indiana here.
- Campaign and vote for candidates who fight for (not just give lip service to) abortion-rights.
- Say ABORTION. Say it without shame or fear. Normalize abortion for the simple, safe health intervention that it is. 1 in 4 women will have an abortion in their lifetime. Abortion is health care. People who have abortions and people who have children are the same people, just at different points in their lives.
- Talk with your friends, family, and neighbors.
- Post your concerns and support on social media.
- Write a letter to the editor.
- Attend protests and rallies.
- Speak at your church, club, or civic group.
- For other volunteer opportunities, check out the National Network of Abortion Funds website to find the fund or practical support network in you area.
Do’s & Don’ts
Please DO NOT contact the clinic directly. Clinic staff are busy serving our patients.
- DO check out our website to see where we serve patients
- DO watch this short video about how you can help Whole Woman’s Health (WWH), Whole Woman’s Health Alliance (WWHA) and other independent clinics in your area.
- DO donate to the Abortion Wayfinder Program
- DO donate to the Stigma Relief Fund
- Do donate to Whole Woman’s Health Alliance
- DO sign up to volunteer – check out the How You Can Help Page for more information.
- DO sign up to Get Out the Vote!
- DO vote for Pro-Choice candidates & urge your friends & family to vote for Pro-Choice candidates, too!
- DO be patient about getting replies to your emails to any of the groups you may like to volunteer with. They are all probably experiencing a huge increase in requests, and most have very small volunteer only staff.